Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So sleepy...................

This has become a daily occurrence for us.  I pick up Baby Girl from school, pack her up in her carrier and get her settled in the car.  She does this cute little moaning thing, almost a whimper.  That's her way of telling me she's so tired.  Of course, that would all be solved if she would take naps at school.  Another topic.  The other day, I pick her up, she's moaning in the back seat, we stop at my friends house for a visit, Maya's awake, alert watching my friends 2 year old and 5 year old running around.  We get back in the car and she starts the whimpering/moaning thing again.  Very cute.  I'm reminded of this as I watch her right now in the swing whimpering.  

No real new pictures.  I do have a very cute video of her jumping up and down in the jumper-oo.  I just have to figure out how to get it out here.

I figured it out.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment