Sunday, May 31, 2009

She rolls over

I actually saw the girl roll over today.  She did it three times while I was watching.  I put her laying in her stomach and I looked again and she was on her back.  I rolled her over again and there she did it, right in front of me.  I'm such a goober, it brought tears to my eyes.    The girls at school said they had seen her roll over but this is the first time I saw it myself.  How cool is that?

Missy and I went to Chicago yesterday to do some shopping with Aunt CiCi.   A very cute picture to follow.  

She's 22 weeks today and such a joy.  She's mostly sleeping through the night.   Right now she sitting in the swing, sleeping, making little sucking motions with her mouth.  It's adorable. 

1 comment:

  1. You bring back some nice memories, Bears. You brought me back to when my bride and I were living in La Crescenta watching the boy roll over. He turns eight next week!

    ReplyDelete